Integri is searching for a Senior Information Technology Specialist who will independently apply knowledge of computer science principles, information management principles, automated data processing (ADP) functions, hardware and software systems’ structures and operation, and computer programming languages and techniques to solve automation problems.
- Interfaces with and uses minicomputer and mainframe computer systems in addressing project objectives.
- Independently identifies and uses standard, unconventional and original mathematical, algorithmic, and programmatical approaches to define, plan, organize, design, develop, modify, test, and integrate data base or data processing systems, computer hardware systems and simulation models.
- Formulates architectural design, functional specifications, interfaces and documentation of hardware or software systems considering system interrelationships, operating modes and software or equipment configurations.
- Researches unconventional applications of software and operating systems in designing and developing new methodologies, significant modifications or adaptations of standardized techniques.
- Responsible for developing project plans, guidelines, and controls. May act as team or project leader, supervising and advising with respect to the work of other computer specialists, scientists, or technicians.
A total of at least 6 years of experience performing the foregoing functions. At least 3 years of the foregoing total experience shall have been as a team leader or supervisor.
A bachelor’s or postgraduate degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university; or, eight years of combined education (at the undergraduate level in any academic field) and experience performing the foregoing functions.